NORTH BROOK EVENTING CENTER
North Brook Eventing Center provides professional level horse care, amazing trail access including Pine Point/Gateway, cross country course with 50+cross country jumps and a water complex, 72×192 warm indoor with huge windows that open, Airfoot footing, grass jumping field, customized feeding program with high quality hay and KER Assurance grain (supplies the US Equestrian Team). All turnouts have waterers and grass pastures. Geothermal heated/cooled barn with large well bedded stalls that are cleaned twice a day, 5 grooming stalls. 3 wash racks, laundry/tack room, and a huge lounge with viewing area.
- State of the art stall barn has geothermal heating, venting and cooling
- Large and airy box stalls, matted, automatic waterers, full grills, dutch doors and many with windows. Four additional 10 x 10 stalls in unheated barn.
- 72 x 192 warm attached indoor arena with large windows, well maintained Airfoot footing and mirrors
- 300 x 400 grass outdoor for jumping and dressage
- 3 grooming stalls, warm water wash stall, farrier work area and outdoor wash racks
- Oak board paddocks and electric fenced pastures with automatic waterers and hay feeders
- All day turnout with hay and water; compatible small groups or individual turnout
- Laundry and tack cleaning room; tack rooms and extra storage room
- Large viewing lounge, kitchen and bathroom with shower
- Full cross country course for all levels with water complex
- Trails on the property plus miles of connecting trails and access to Pine Point Park and the Gateway Trail System
- Top quality grain (Kentucky Equine) and hay provided per individual needs; no charge for supplements
- Experienced staff to take care of every horse’s unique needs